By: Susan Kingston, RHN – Montreal, QC
This simple recipe is both brain and body friendly, and is totally guilt free! Coconut milk is full of healthy fat for proper brain function; fresh orange juice is a great source of vitamin C; and raw honey is chalk full of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and friendly immune-supporting bacteria. So have some guilt-free fun with your kids and create these cold sensations 🙂
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 TBSP raw honey
- ¼ tsp orange extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Let set for 30-60 minutes; then add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for another 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen the popsicles and serve immediately.