By: Hollie M. Hunt-Last, D. C’Ed. ROHP/RHN – Moncton, NB
“Use this recipe to create a thick and rich snack between meals, or as a summer treat. Kids will love both the name and the taste of this shake! What a great alternative to the local ice cream stand in the summer!”
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 tsp premium cocoa
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Purée banana in a quality food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add in other ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly until completely mixed.
(TIP: for more of a banana-split taste, blend a couple of frozen or fresh organic strawberries into the mix)