By: Katherine Feeney, RHN – Banff, AB
A very simple and tasty salad to whip up for any occasion!
- ½ cup each chickpeas and black beans
- 1 cup chopped raw broccoli
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 small zucchinni
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP pumpkin seeds
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- ¼ tsp each sea salt and turmeric
- In a large salad bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and turmeric.
- Finely chop all vegetables. Add vegetables to the bowl and mix well.
- Add beans and pumpkin seeds and toss lightly.
- Serve right away or place in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply