By: Crystal Phillips, RHN – Calgary, AB
“These wraps are eye appealing and fun to make! Cayenne is a herb that helps to stimulate digestion and improve circulation – a great and tasty addition to many meals.”
- 1 head of organic lettuce or organic tortilla wraps
- 1 ripe organic avocado
- 4 free range, organic, hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Blend (or mash with a fork) the avocado, mustard, cayenne and salt until a smooth texture.
- Add in cut up eggs and mix.
- Take 1 lettuce leaf (or torilla wrap) at a time, add about ½ – 2/3 cup of egg salad, roll it up and enjoy!
Leave a Reply